Credit Reports on UK Businesses
View our latest comprehensive company credit information and make informed business decisions
If you have potential partners or customers who will be buying goods or services on credit it's definitely worth checking their credit worthiness first. Our credit reports include all the pertinent information your business requires to evaluate credit risk including:
- Company Identity - View full company details like company name, number, address, incorporation date and where available a website and telephone number.
- Credit Limit & Ratings - Current and previous ratings and limits.
- Adverse CCJ Information - Discover if a company has any County Court Judgements (CCJs) or has been involved in payment disputes.
- Director details - Full information on company owners, directors and secretaries including date of birth and previous directorships.
- 5 years of accounts - We can show you the last 5 years of accounts information. (* we show 5 years where available)
- Company documents - View Companies House filed documents
- Holding & Subsidiary companies - view parent companies and any possible linkages.
Our credit reports are very competitively priced and available on our corporate ukphonebook site as well as via our API t2a.co (if you are interested in reselling them or integrating them into your own website).
Latest blog entries
Latest blog entries are temporarily unavailable.
Call our sales team on 01904 567765 or email moc.xinumis@ofni